Status Update

100 miles for Henry
πŸ’œ FUNDRAISER UPDATE πŸ’œ
Thank you SO much to everyone who has donated, shared and supported my fundraiser for Young Epilepsy. I honestly can't thank you all enoughπŸ₯ΉπŸ’œ

Next Thursday I'll be starting my 100 miles for Henry and omg I'm definitely feeling a little nervous now it's getting closer! πŸ˜‚

I originally set my target at Β£150 and you absolutely smashed it within the first hour! So I increased it to Β£300 and somehow you lovely lot smashed that within just 2 days πŸ˜­πŸ’œ

I'm honestly so so happy that we're raising money for such an important cause. The funds will help support vital epilepsy research, training and education, helping to improve understanding and support for children and families living with epilepsy

For us epilepsy is something we live with every single day. So being able to turn something so difficult into something positive for other families means the absolute world to me.

If you can spare even Β£1 it genuinely all adds up. And if you can't donate please share and repost. You never know who it might reach πŸ’œ

Thank you for helping me turn something so heartbreaking into something that could make a difference for other children and families living with epilepsy.

100 miles for Henry
Let's do this πŸ’œπŸ‘£

Georgia Roberts

Raised

Β£585.00

Target

Β£300

195.0%
Donate to Georgia Roberts